Saturday 12 September 2009


We have had rain the last two days, I love the smells after a rainy day.the sea is beautiful, very temping, still have this rotten cold, maybe is not such a good idea.


Went to Town yesterday, took my little machine to be fix, it will be ready on Monday, did some shopping for" essentials"(read finds , toys for hobbies) the find of the day was some old small reels of pure silk sewing thread, lovely colours.Bought some wool, a few fabrics and some more silk ribbons, I can't resist them the colours are so beautiful!!.


I have spend a quiet couple of hrs doing some crochet, with the wool I bought yesterday, I have forgotten how relaxing it is to do it.I think I will do a blanket with the square when I have enough of them done.


Ha llovido los dos ultimos dias,we encanta el olor de la tierra,despues de la lluvia, el mar esta hermoso es una tentacion, ya veremos , aun estoy resfriada asi que creo que sera mejor que me olvide de el.


Ayer fui a la ciudad, algo que hacer hacia dias que no salia a ningun lado. ademas que tenia que llevar mi maquinita de coser para que me la arreglaran, estara lista el Lunes. luego a pajarear y ver que encuentro que es "esencial"(LOL) bueno encontre unos hilos de seda antiguos, preciosos los colores son muy lindos, tambien compre lana y he pasado un par de horas muy entretenida haciendo un cuadrado a crochet, me habia olvidado de lo relajador que es hacer esto,la lana tiene todos los colores de el arco iris, estoy pensando en hacer una colcha con varios de ellos, ya veremos cuanto me dura la inspiracion (VG)

No comments: