Monday 19 September 2011

Finally I have finished all the blogs for my Gardeners journal Quilt, I plan to finish the top today, Here are somo photos, ( lets hope that I remember how to put photos..BG it is been such along time since I last did it.)



Love the Girls!!

Yesterday really was a day for finishing things, I have been knitting a small shawl a lovely design from Evelyn Clark call "Swallowtail Lace Shawl" I have used a hand dye silk and wool yarn , you can find the pattern for free in ravelry
here is a picture, I have to block it , I have never done that before so wish me luck.





Hope that you all have a great day I am off with a friend fabric shopping, in here there is something new every week and you have to buy it when you see it,so I will let you know how it went later on.

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

how wonderful........great to see your GJ progress..........