Thursday 28 June 2012

Summer is here. Llego el Verano

Summer is here, all settle in our Summer house, it is lovely a little lonely sometimes I miss my DH,but is nothing we can do it is to hot in Dubai for me to stay there and Tim has a lot of work related travel to do this summer. This summer started with a wonderful added bonus our son and his family came to visit us from Canada 10 glorious days together, and Tim came for 4 of them could not miss seeing our wonderful GS Jack. I have a few project in mind, we will see if any of them get done, the days flight by without me doing any thing, just a swim of two a day and nothing much. Having said that I have started knitting a lovely stole pattern from Rowen, it can only be done in the evening when and if it is not to hot. Thisis all for now, I know that here I will have more time to visit you all, please if you visit me don't forget to leave me a message I love reading them. Llego el Verano y ya estoy instalada en nuestra casa de Verano, me encanta estar aquí, aunque a veces es un poquito solitario, extraño a mi marido, pero no hay nada que podamos hacer, el Verano en Dubai es demasiado caluroso para yo estar allí y además este año Tim tiene varios viajes que hacer en esta fecha Este verano empezó de una forma maravillosa, nuestro hijo y su familia vino desde Canadá a visitarnos (a penas tuve tiempo de limpiar la casa ,jaja) por 10 días, mi marido vino por 4 de ellos no podía perder la oportunidad de ver a nuestro querido nieto Jack no lo veíamos desde el verano pasado He pensado en varios proyectos para este verano,veremos si hago alguno,aquí los días se me vuelan sin hacer nada,bajar a nadar una o dos veces al día y no mucho mas . He empezado un shawl que es un patrón de Rowan con una lana muy delgadita, es un placer tejerla, es algo que solo puedo hacer enla noche siempre y cuando no haga mucho calor. Bueno espero tener mas tiempo ahora para visitar vuestros blogs, si me visitan no se olviden de dejar un comentario , me encanta leerlos

3 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Laura,

I'm sorry I haven't been in touch. It took us longer then we expected to find a suitable villa to rent and then to get settled. I'm off home to UK for a visit very soon and will be returning to Dubai on 30th August. When will you be returning? We must get together! Enjoy your summer. :o)

Helen said...

Hola Laura, ha sido una alegría ver tu comentario en el blog, porque hacía mucho tiempo que no hablábamos, qué tal estás?, cómo va todo!!!!, un besazo

Helen said...

te ha gustado de veras?, crees que ha sido un acierto el color amarillo?