Monday 31 October 2011

This is what I have been doing Esto es lo que he estado haciendo



Blog
Yesterday morning I went to a fabric Dyeing workshop, what fun!!! I choose to dye my fabric in purples shades , with a mixed of just two colours Royal Blue & Magenta I came home with 18 beautiful pieces of dye fabrics 9 first dye and 9 second dye I love them,it didn't end there we also did another 3 pieces, look at them in the pictures, I am hook, this is something that I have wanted to do for a long time, now that I know how to do it I will be playing mixing colours and seen what I come up with.
Ayer en la mañana fui a una clase donde aprendimos a teñir telas, esto era algo que hace mucho tiempo queria aprender a hacer, es muy facil y entretenido, con la mezcla de solo dos colores en distintas cantidades he terminado con 18 colors de telas; me encantan ustedes que piensan.Tambien teñimos otras tres telas en las fotos pueden ver los resultados.

No comments: