Monday 17 May 2010

GENEROSITY PROJECT


Just recently, I signed on for a Generosity Project over at Naomi's blog.
. Here is how it goes. For those who sign on, I will send you something crafty of my choice. I will have one year to get it to you. You in turn must agree to send a crafty something of your choice to whomever signs up with you on your blog. And you too will have one year in which to complete and send. I will take the first four (4) who would like to participate. Come on, let's play. ***To sign up for this, I ask that you have an active blog please***
Feel free to use the pic on your blog if you sign up....I snagged it from Naomi..

2 comments:

Marisol said...

laura me puedes decir de que se trata ya que con el traductor no entiendo mucho gracias

Laura said...

Por supuesto marisol, te enviare un email.
besos
laura