Friday 30 April 2010

Back to Africa

Here I am once again in Africa, with my DH, I have forgotten what a beautiful place this is,here are some pictures from our garden to give you an idea

This is the Path to our back door, we only use this one to be honest


This has very pretty lilac flowers!!


Look at size of the Bamboo!!
I love this place, some people will think I am mad, i can't go any where(for security reasons) there is no shops, no many wifes are here at one time , having said that to me is heaven , I play golf in the morning, very early as soon as the sun comes out so is not to hot,and them home to breakfast and my sewing room.
The sad thing is that my DH project is nearly finish , so we will be leaving in a couple of months, i really don't want to think about it, I am going to just really try and enjoy my last months here. We are going to London, I am sure it will be very nice, closer to home and our adore GD , lots of shops and maybe i will find a nice group of ladies to share my love for sewing.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Qué maravilla! Entiendo que te sientas tan bien en este lugar, es precioso. Pero, Londres, tiene un encanto particular, estuve allí hace años y me encantó.. seguro que encontrarás muchas personas con las que compartir tu afición.

Saludos,
Anna

Marisol said...

HOLA QUE BELLO LUGAR CARIÑO QUE PARTE ES ESA TAN HERMOSA ESPERO LO DISFRUTES Y CUANTO TIEMPO ESTARAS HAYA BUENO UN BESO AMIGA